donderdag 24 september 2009

Motivation for the course: Pedagogies for Flexible Learning supported by Technology

Last year I gained a lot of practical experiences in the educational working field, among those were some problems with (mainly implementing) forms of flexible learning. I found this rather interesting, that is why I decided to choose this course; to get better understanding of flexible learning and all the possibilities of flexible learning. I also hope to bring this knowledge into practice in the working field (I still work at the same company - that focuses on educational problems and questions -, so brining the knowledge into practice would be great!) Those are the three main expectations I have of this course, as said:
  • getting better understanding of flexible learning;
  • getting to know more about (and experience?) the possibilities of different kinds of flexible learning;
  • to be able to bring the knowledge about flexible learning into practice (I hope to do so in my own working field).

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi Mirjam,
    Thanks for sharing your ideas about Flexibility. You have made an extensive description of different kinds of flexibility options and you describe the advantages and the disadvantages. I appreciate all the work that you have done and I am sure I'm able to use your information for my own purposes! However, you should consider whether you want to post such a long message on a weblog.. Quality or quantity... a difficult decision! ;-)
    Petra
    Petra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen