donderdag 24 september 2009

About me...

As you can see my name is Mirjam and I am (still) 22 years old (this will change in about two weeks, so I am told). I did the Bachelor Educational Design Management & Media (nowadays better known as OWK: Onderwijskunde).
Last year I could not start with the Mastersprogramme, because I had elected the course: International Business in which an abroad internship was included. I finished all the Bachelor subjects, but I was not aloud to start the Mastersprogramme because I still had to go abroad for my elective minor course. I got a job offer from the company where I had done my research for my Bachelorthesis, this way I got the oppurtunity to gain some working experiences in the educational field. And a chance of going abroad for this company (!) I did my internship on Curacao (for this company, and the Inspection of Education of the Netherlands Antilles). And now I am back to start the Mastersprogramme EST with the CIMA track.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten